Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody check out these Bengal review videos?
(10-29-2017, 08:13 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I found the same videos on twitter. The Dalton army still won't recognize the guys flaws with videos like this.its unreal to me how they are so blind to him. And it also shows the o line not being able to run block . It shows Brandon lafell being a waste of a #2.

I'm basically in the Dalton Army, but I still see his flaws. He's not a take a team on his back and win it on his own QB, I know that.

BUT, he's far from alone in the blame placement ! Like you say the blocking - is downright awful ! Both run and pass.

We have way to many plays where guys are freelancing, half running routes, not blocking, missing assignments, and on and on. That's because our coaching staff has lost this team ! The players have checked out.

It's down right amazing Lazor has gotten what he has !

If both Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander aren't dismissed from there positions next season.............Mike Brown is beyond words I can post in here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody check out these Bengal review videos? - bengalfan74 - 10-29-2017, 09:44 AM