Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film breakdown -- Colts game
(11-03-2017, 04:36 PM)3wt Wrote: I've wondered if that might be a big problem.   You have to know what the other guy is going to do.   We've had a rotation at right guard which probably exacerbates the problem with stunts, etc.

Though frankly Bodine never seems to know what to do and so often makes really bad decisions.  His biggest problem appears to be between his ears - Likewise with Og and Fisher.   It's just a dumpster fire up there.  No one knows what they are doing.

Aside from the fact that the tackles really struggle with bull rushes, and (I've heard but don't really know) they have technique issues by far the biggest problem seems to be they just don't know what they are doing.

Wow, where have you been?  Royal Redlegs and several others have hosted complete threads, complete with videos, breakdown of what happened, analysis on what was wrong in regard to OL.  Would be worth your while to search them up, and read for yourself.

Essentially, the Tackles have no technique to speak of, and after reaching his apex in 2015, Bodine has continued to regress.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
Film breakdown -- Colts game - CornerBlitz - 11-03-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Film breakdown -- Colts game - 3wt - 11-03-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Film breakdown -- Colts game - SunsetBengal - 11-03-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Film breakdown -- Colts game - 3wt - 11-20-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Film breakdown -- Colts game - Synric - 11-03-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Film breakdown -- Colts game - Synric - 11-03-2017, 09:47 PM