Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Game at Jacksonville is for all the Marbles
(11-05-2017, 12:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The pad they give WRs is absolutely ridiculous as well.

They just know Drek is a penalty waiting to happen and shy away from man.

I really can't stand when he's out of position or gets beat. 

The open WR drops it or was overthrown only to see him celebrate like he accomplished some outstanding coverage feat.

I actually think Dre tries to bait those quick passes because he is incredibly quick and long-armed.  He has played very well this year, and seems to have gained a few pounds of sand in his shorts and some toughness to go along with it.  Much better tackler this year.

My biggest complaint is how this offense continues to do high-risk, low % plays and exposes their QB to so many free rushers.  The WRs not named AJ get zero separation, but keep getting trotted out there while Ross, Core, and Malone get cobwebs on the bench.  

If they lose this game with their same stupid-ass approach and THEN, about three weeks from now, start using their weapons and the offense begins to roll, I will let my season tickets end.  I am DONE with their inability to use their weapons correctly, when it is obvious to blind people what is going on with this offense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Game at Jacksonville is for all the Marbles - SHRacerX - 11-05-2017, 01:01 PM