Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey went near the Bengals locker room looking for Green
(11-06-2017, 09:20 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Tom Coughlin's finger prints are all over that team now.

Apart from Ramsey I kinda respect what they're doing...they've established a clear culture, drafted and got FA's to fit the new culture and game plan to fit those players and culture.

Coughlin preached he wanted toughness, they want be physical , run the ball, very aggressive getting after the QB  - they draft Fournette, get Calais Campbell/Church, previously invested in athletes on the D like Fowler /jack/ramsey

That chippiness is designed in from what I can see...can't play the way they do and not have it.

Absolutely, I’ve always been a big fan of Coughlin, but seeing how quickly he’s turned that franchise around (not that he deserves all of the credit) further shows what a great football mind he has. I wish he woulda been our HC or GM at any point in the last 2 decades. Their ownership may not always make the right decisions but at least they are trying to become super bowl contenders unlike the feline mascot team we follow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ramsey went near the Bengals locker room looking for Green - leonardfan40 - 11-06-2017, 10:09 AM