Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green likely suspended...time to play Ross
(11-05-2017, 11:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Erickson should be starting. All he does is make plays and the catch. He also has a little run after the catch that we never see out of our WR's. But you know, just done with Marvin and even Dalton. I know the line sucks but Dalton has to have more talent around him than most team ever get just to be slightly better than average. Then you still never know which Andy will show come game time. I feel bad for him sure, but he is not the leader this team needs to get to the SB.

I like A.D.
but I don't love him....
he plays behind a terrible O-line so how much of this is his fault....?
this teams running game has SUCKED for a long time......
no holes to run through....they refuse to replace OC Bodine...
often A.D. is running for his life & he throws on the run....
he had a BAD problem 3 years ago w/ throwing his deep balls "out of bounds"...
he was supposed to of worked on this 2 years ago & fixed it....
but we see that's not the case....seems every game a deep ball of his is 2-3 yards out of bounds.....
id like to replace A.D. but w/ whom.....I don't see A.J. McCarren as an upgrade.....
i'd say this next draft, replace all the Oline w/ new guys & lets see what we have next yr...
b/c w/ the O-line we now have we just can't compete.....it's just the way football is...you have to be able to control the line of scrimmage....if not you will lose....period...
BODINE HAS TO GO..!!!!!
draft a quality center...like the steelers........Pouncy in rd #1....get us a stud...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green likely suspended...time to play Ross - Steve - 11-06-2017, 12:53 PM