Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron Needs To Play Against Tampa, or forget about it
(08-18-2015, 01:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I never said you said anything else, did I?  I said I learned certain injuries were more dignified than others.  You said (paraphrasing, because I'm too lazy to go back and read your drivel): At least he had the dignity to suffer a contact injury or or to require surgery.

I'm not sure where my reading comprehension is lacking here.  You said that Dre's injuries have been more dignified than McCarron's.  Trying to back pedal here , argue and bring attention to my previous negativity does nothing to change that.  That's what you said.

Basically, you're a ***** idiot.  That is an idiotic statement.  You've once again embarrassed yourself, and as always, sound like you have a bad case of sand in the vag.  You're all butt hurt that certain homers believe this 5th round pick is a better option than Dalton so you're pretending to care about the "dignity" of how one gets injured in attempt to belittle him.  It's a comical take.  You're a clown.

Yep you're right. You're always right and nobody else can possibly ever be right because you're always right.

Blah blah blah. Wah wah wah.

I'm tired of wasting time on you. Do us both a favor and let's let this be our last interaction. Don't respond to me, I won't respond to you. Or keep being a tool and go get ******.

I honestly don't give a good god damn anymore.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron Needs To Play Against Tampa, or forget about it - BigPapaKain - 08-18-2015, 05:17 PM