Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you justify NOT starting AJ McCarron the rest of the season?
(11-07-2017, 02:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO.....I THOROUGHLY enjoy your sarcasm Nately....you get better with every post. LMAO

That said, as you may or may not recall, I have been on Piano Man's case since I have been a member of Jungle Noise.  However, after getting on here, and learning more and more about the inner workings of the team, his incessant defense of the worst C in the league, "pounding on the table" for Og and Fish, and then turning around and not coaching them up to even D-1 standards, which has essentially tanked two straight seasons as a result......retaining him at this point may just finally be enough to make me "quit" until some team offers a ridiculous amount to the Bengals for my services as a fan. Ninja
Making Alexander assistant Head Coach basically tells you that Mike Brown wants him to pick his own O-Linemen.

Knowing this and watching this shit show is enough to "make a billygoat puke.

No accountability of someone clearly sharing the driver's seat as the team bus goes careening over the cliff is enough for me.

Am I still a fan?  

Yeah but if something else comes up when the team plays I definitely do that instead.

They'll get a lot less of my attention and time that usually was spent watching them.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can you justify NOT starting AJ McCarron the rest of the season? - BengalsRocker - 11-07-2017, 04:11 PM