Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI overrated players; Bengals have three on the list
(08-18-2015, 05:16 PM)J24 Wrote: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/08/13/all-overrated-team-andy-dalton-byron-Maxwell

Andy, Michael Johnson, and Peko are all on the list. Surprised that Hall wasn't on there because of his price tag and the fact he is not starting.

I wonder if SI has a new definition for the word "overrated".  I honestly think those are three underrated players, at least nationally. 

Andy will never get love nationally (even after beating Brady, Manning, Rogers, Brees, Vagiburger, etc.) until he is the starting QB of a team that wins the playoffs.  Despite so many turds that have been drafted with him or after him that haven't come close to his production, he isn't Andrew Luck so he much therefore suck.

Peko doesn't fill the stat sheet, but when he is kept fresh he is very effective at plugging up the middle and keeping folks off his LBs.  He is also the fiery guy that most of us have clamored for on offense and in the coaching office.

MJ doesn't get credit for his run stuffing and ability to bat down passes.  I think he will get more sacks this season and will pay huge dividends in the run game.  I think this defense finished 22nd in total yards allowed last year....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI overrated players; Bengals have three on the list - SHRacerX - 08-18-2015, 06:51 PM