Poll: Who will command more in the open market?
AJM
Dalton
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton?
(11-08-2017, 12:21 PM)thillan Wrote: This has to be one of the things I'm most upset about by far with this team. 2015 Andy Dalton was AWESOME, I felt so confident in him. Now, every time the ball goes in the air for a deep pass, I say to myself, "Yeah, that's probably going out of bounds." 

I mean, if he hits a wide open AJ Green on Sunday (who BURNED Ramsey on that play), we have a touchdown and he isn't so upset now. And we could possibly be going into the half with the lead. Instead, it sails out of bounds.  Shocked

Yeah, I think he has gotten the "yips".  He's feeling pressure that isn't there at times, and is rushing EVERYTHING.  The thing that frustrates me is, this is essentially a replay of what we saw about ten years ago.  You have a QB that can't move very well (Palmer), and you let the line go to shit.  You now have a QB that struggles when under constant pressure, and you let the line go to shit.  I mean, do these guys not read the scouting reports on their OWN players?

EDIT: Let's not forget, at the beginning of 2016, he was still playing well. Put up 366 yds on the Jets in week 1 while being sacked 7 times. I think the constant hits have gotten to him, and thrown his internal clock all out of whack.....which has also affected his mechanics.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-08-2017, 12:25 PM