Poll: Who will command more in the open market?
AJM
Dalton
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton?
(11-08-2017, 12:21 PM)thillan Wrote: This has to be one of the things I'm most upset about by far with this team. 2015 Andy Dalton was AWESOME, I felt so confident in him. Now, every time the ball goes in the air for a deep pass, I say to myself, "Yeah, that's probably going out of bounds." 

I mean, if he hits a wide open AJ Green on Sunday (who BURNED Ramsey on that play), we have a touchdown and he isn't so upset now. And we could possibly be going into the half with the lead. Instead, it sails out of bounds.  Shocked

Which goes back to the OL problems. I can't help but wonder if Dalton isn't so worried about getting hit and sacked, he probably stands there and throws a beautiful bomb that drops into AJ's breadbasket. But, because the OL sucks more than a thread started by CornerBlitz, it's in his head messing up his internal clock and messing with his confidence levels. 

With that said, Dalton still needs to overcome those issues. He had time to make that throw and he has shown he can make that throw, so there's really no excuse for him missing that throw even if it just sounded like I was making an excuse for him; I was giving a reason for the overthrow, not an excuse. I'm not absolving Dalton of a bad pass. He threw a bad pass. But, there's a reason why he did. That's all I'm saying. Am I rambling? I feel like I'm rambling. You guys would tell me if I'm rambling, right? 'Cause I don't like when other people ramble and I don't want to be a hypocrite by rambling myself. Okay, now I'm definitely rambling. Anyway ... how's the weather for you guys? Smirk

BTW, CornerBlitz, I'm just messing with you. Not all your threads suck. This one definitely does, though.  ThumbsUp Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton? - PhilHos - 11-08-2017, 12:28 PM