Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Met AJM & Wife (Positive Thread)
(11-08-2017, 06:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know because I hung out there quite a bit back then. Lived in the apartments behind the bar. Steele, Braham and O'Dwyer were regulars. Met Justin Smith as well.

Braham and O'Dwyer tried to pick up on my girl. I was only 21 and 155 lbs so I wasn't about to pick a fight with 2 Bengals linemen. Oddly enough, she was loyal to me that night, but wound up cheating on me a few months later, so maybe they almost did me a favor.

O'Dwyer in particular was a doosh. Justin Smith was humble and just quietly drank his beer.

Shake, even if the girlfriend wasn't worth a bag of peanuts for character, you must have had impressive game to get a girl who drew attention from NFL players, right? Even if they were offensive linemen (this is a general statement, so I don't want Wyche, Sunset and Royle or any other former linemen to lose their mind here. I know y'all are the exception to the nickname "big uglies"). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife Met AJM & Wife (Positive Thread) - masterpanthera_t - 11-08-2017, 07:00 PM