Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Met AJM & Wife (Positive Thread)
(11-08-2017, 06:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I always wanted to meet Smith but never got the chance. You are right about O'Dwyer, he made me buy all the drinks.  Sorry about the old girlfriend, but it sounds like it worked out for you.

Oh yeah it definitely worked out. I've been with my Wife for almost 11 years now. Great woman.

(11-08-2017, 07:00 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Shake, even if the girlfriend wasn't worth a bag of peanuts for character, you must have had impressive game to get a girl who drew attention from NFL players, right? Even if they were offensive linemen (this is a general statement, so I don't want Wyche, Sunset and Royle or any other former linemen to lose their mind here. I know y'all are the exception to the nickname "big uglies"). 

That's how I liked to look at it. LOL

Plus she didn't leave with them even though she was a huge Bengals fan. She was a little hot Italian (Cicilian) girl, but boy was she crazy. Total fireball.

As for O'Dwyer, I was happy we let him go to the Bucs the following year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife Met AJM & Wife (Positive Thread) - Shake n Blake - 11-08-2017, 07:24 PM