Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem
(11-09-2017, 01:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ask the Falcons how that worked out...... Mellow

There were some good OCs during that run too, don't forget.....and as for the roster, it all goes back to what some of us have been saying for YEARS. Make a damn move in FA FFS!!!!!!!!!!

I think Merv is stale and Bungalized, time to move on.....with the entire staff.  Fresh start is what this team needs.  As I noted earlier, had they given him a couple upper tier FAs (like an Alex Mack, or Dansby in his prime....etc) during that run from 2013-2015, he may have won a PO game or two.

Yep, no one really knew Boomer was hurt until well after the fact.

I couldn't begin to tell ya how many words I typed on the mother ship arguing/begging for a top line FA at whatever position. And myself and nearly every rational member fully agrees on this:

You have to build a team thru the draft. But you must also fill holes and replace bad picks thru free agency, you have to ! But Mike Brown refuses. The draft is not now nor has been, nor ever will be sure fire. Case in point - Ogbuehi, Bodine, I could type 50 more names.

On a side note I'll believe until the day I die if Boomer was healthy we would have kicked the snot out of the 9ers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem - bengalfan74 - 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM