Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil actually grades out worse on PFF than Ogbuehi
(11-10-2017, 01:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: In the preseason "surprise cuts" threads my pick was Vigil. He just looked the worst of all our LBs in PS.

My hope is that we don't do the popular suggestion and spend every draft pick on Oline. I hope we take a good look at the center of our D. (DT, ILB, S)

Glad you mention Safety here. 

Probably zero chance it will get a look in with the perceived/actual gaps elsewhere in the squad but it would be great to have more playmaking ability at Safety. 

Williams and Iloka are basically the same player..and for in the box, run defense safeties I don't actually know if they make that more impact on our run defense up the middle then a 'coverage' center fielder type.

I guess a lot of this comes down to scheme and how the FO/Coaches want to build the squad.  Perimeter positions like CB, WR, OT, DE seem to get priority in both draft and FA...on other positions we'll settle for steady eddies, lower draft picks - FS/SS, OG, DT, LB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nick Vigil actually grades out worse on PFF than Ogbuehi - sonofstat - 11-10-2017, 10:39 AM