Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FO Derron Smith Move Backfires...
(11-11-2017, 12:58 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Yeah, we have dropped plenty of int's this year. I just cant handle watching our defense always on their heels. If we dont get pressure there is Zero chance of stopping the other team.

As long as the QB can run around for a second, that TE is always going to be open. If the other team runs a misdirection, the other side of the field will have holes all over the place. It is maddening to watch. My liver cant take much more.

Need to be able to cover in this passing league no question. Maybe Fej will help and getting Jordan Evans out there.

(11-11-2017, 07:18 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed, but so much lies on this hire....the Bengals are teetering on the brink if irrelevance for a long time.  Like last year's draft, they must nail this hire.  

This will definately tell the future of this organization going forward. I still believe we are in a great position as long
as Marv and PA are gone. We are younger than both the Steelers and Ravens and have a younger QB with a tough
Defense and lots of talented players.

Get a new HC and let him pick his staff. We solidify the O-line and we are in a great spot.

(11-11-2017, 03:12 PM)McC Wrote: Jordan Evans, Jordan Evans, Jordan Evans.  I think he could do more not knowing what he's doing than Vinnie and Vigil combined.

You know it brother.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
FO Derron Smith Move Backfires... - jj22 - 11-09-2017, 12:51 PM
RE: FO Derron Smith Move Backfires... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-11-2017, 04:55 PM