Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you guys feel right now, honestly?
(12-04-2017, 02:53 PM)eoxyod Wrote: It's not even necessarily all that though (Besides the fact we need an OL). Every team has at least 2 weaknesses. But we need coaching that can help mask and scheme around that which we don't have. It's why I liked Hue (Although he's a bad HC which took me too long to fully realize). But as an OC he made sure Andy's strengths were always on display. He spread out the offense, brought out formations that allowed presnap reads to be easier because Andy isn't as great post-snap. 

Like if Andy didn't get hurt and we had one more year of Zim for 2015, I think we would have steamrolled through the playoffs

Oh I realize that we likely will never have all Good+ starters.

At what point do we look at Hue in Cleveland and just say that he had really good personnel on the Bengals offense and that he really wasn't a great coach? Marvin Jones looks pretty awesome for the Lions. Stafford just throws up deep balls and Jones goes and gets them.

Sanu is good. Our line was pretty good. We had Green and a mostly healthy Eifert.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you guys feel right now, honestly? - THE PISTONS - 12-04-2017, 02:59 PM