Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you guys feel right now, honestly?
(12-04-2017, 02:24 PM)thillan Wrote: I'm a bit torn. This team really has a tendency to go 8-8, and end up missing the playoffs, but get a middling draft pick.

I know it isn't best to WANT your team to lose, but I really did. Because now I fear Lewis is signed again, we get a pick around 12-16 range, and now we are talking playoffs again. I'm excited for some of the young talent we have, but I'm a bit tired of such mediocrity.

So how do you feel? I still do enjoy seeing this team do good obviously, and I watch them every single week. But I wonder if we should've blown it up to make room for the possibility of better things in the future.

I think I've also changed my mind on Dalton. I was 50/50 on him before, and probably a bit more negative. But I think he's good enough to keep around and try to build some talent, and see what he can do if we get enough talent around him. I would rather have a world-beater at QB (Wentz, Wilson, Watson, etc), but they aren't easy to find.

I'd Say if we lose this game its probly best to lose out the rest of the way... 

But if we win we still have a realistic shot at the playoffs...

So Win now and Win big and keep fighting till January.

Middle to late first rounder is fine with me. we have gotten pretty good production from players drafted in that range

where as top 5 sometimes are hit or miss.   (A Smith vs AJ Green)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you guys feel right now, honestly? - XenoMorph - 12-04-2017, 03:31 PM