Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you guys feel right now, honestly?
(12-04-2017, 03:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I'd Say if we lose this game its probly best to lose out the rest of the way... 

But if we win we still have a realistic shot at the playoffs...

So Win now and Win big and keep fighting till January.

Middle to late first rounder is fine with me. we have gotten pretty good production from players drafted in that range

where as top 5 sometimes are hit or miss.   (A Smith vs AJ Green)
I agree that losing this game would just about knock us out of contention and then it's all irrelevant, but I still have hope that we can win tonight and make a run at it.

All these posts that are hoping we lose are making me sick and embarrassed as a fan.  

We're not Brady's Patriots with or the Steelers with dynasties, but we're the Bengals, and not the Bengals of the 90s, because we fight to win games and we have pride.

I do hope that Marvin gets canned, but we've all seen that Mike's decisions defy all logic, so we cheer while we can and hope for winners.  

Our line looks improved, our offense is finally starting to click, and this defense looks like it's playing with desire.

People forget that we went into Lambeau Field and almost beat the Packers in Lazor's first game, and we've improved a great deal since then, so we know we can compete.

Yes, I agree that our line needs an overhaul in the offseason and needs improvement at a few other positions, but we have the draft and hopefully we make some noise in free agency.  A new coach that is better than Marvin isn't going to come here if those changes aren't made, so might as well make the best of what we have with Marvin.

I feel like this team is starting to click, and I'm going to keep cheering my crippled ass off every game.

ThumbsUp
(12-04-2017, 03:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hue was a good Offensive Coordinator... and even a decent RB coach..

I wouldn't offer him another HC job somewhere though.   would love him back as the OC for the next coach he and Dalton were clicking very well.

I do think that he and Dalton worked well together, but I also like some of the things Lazor is doing because, at times, his play calls look brilliant.  I feel like Lazor calls plays to our team's strengths (he does have some head scratchers sometimes).

Not sure I'd want to replace Lazor with Hue and I definitely don't want him as HC because he seems too much like Marvin with no initiative and just unqualified. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you guys feel right now, honestly? - BFritz21 - 12-04-2017, 03:59 PM