Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horde and Lapham basically called out the team last night
(12-05-2017, 07:29 AM)Trademark Wrote: Not sure if anybody listened but they both sounded pretty disgusted last night Horde even said something along the lines of the Bengals found another was to have a meltdown and the Steelers leave town laughing. This is when you know it’s bad

They both need to check themselves.  I saw a Bengal team execute a good game plan and out play the steelers in every way.  The only problem was the officiating.  When WJIII was given an unsportsmanlike call early (for something incredibly stupid), he was so afraid to lay out Bell tip toeing down the sideline that Bell scored.

The bogus PI call against Dre (perfect coverage), roughing the Pig when he basically flopped that would make a FIFA star proud, and the lack of holding calls (Geno was literally tackled all night....not one hold called...tell me if you have seen this before).  

The hold called on Gio was a simple block.  Didn't hold at all.  Unfuckingbelievable.  

The Bengals played a much better, mistake-free game.  They just lacked the officiating help the steelers got, plain and simple.

I can't wait for the vines of steeler holds, and someone needs to make one of the Dre PI call in the fourth quarter.

One of the, if not the, worst officiated games I have ever seen.  And douchey Marv won't do a damn thing about it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horde and Lapham basically called out the team last night - SHRacerX - 12-05-2017, 10:12 AM