Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased
(12-12-2017, 04:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: So what's that got to do with the price of tea in Afghanistan?  I merely pointed out they do a lot of dirty things (even coaches getting involved FFS), showed some rules made for dirty plays, then show examples of dirty plays involving other teams when it was suggested that no one else gets outraged over said dirty plays......best I remember, these teams/players were none too thrilled about these.  i didn't even link the pics of coaches doing dumb shit. Mellow

Oh, I never denied that the Steelers don't do dumb shit. 

As far missed and inconsistently called penalties, it happens all of the time to everyone. I think all fan bases are frustrated by it. We Steeler fans notice it too. I see the ones they miss and the ones they get away with. But there are some Bengal fans who swear the Steelers play by a different set of rules and get ALL of the calls. Simply not true. I think that it's the frustration that is the result of recent Steeler dominance over the Bengals and they only see it one way. There are a lot of Steeler fans who say the same things about the Pats that Bengal fans say about the Steelers. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased - StrictlyBiz - 12-12-2017, 05:15 PM