Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After next year, Atkins/Dunlap/MJ are all free agents
(12-15-2017, 04:08 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Sadly Mike Brown has a history of panic draft moves. The Ross pick last year smells of panic and I wrote about that on draft day.

I disagree, John Ross was my favorite Receiver in that draft from play on the field. He was the fastest, quickest,
had the best hands, had the widest route tree and was the best redzone threat in the country.

Injury was his only concern and who would know it would be this bad and the coaches would refuse to use him?

If this was a panic pick so was AJ Green. Cause we needed a WR badly at that time.

(12-15-2017, 04:13 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, well, Atkins is older now and has had ACL surgery. Whit was one the top LTs in the league, but he got old in Mike Brown's eye, so he's gone. Atkins will be gone too.

Ogbuehi was drafted to replace Whit, yet even though the team knew Ogbuehi was a bust they low balled Whit. Typical Mike Brown decision making. Seen it before and it's all too predictable.

Lets see if MB steps aside or not before making these predictions eh.

The only way i see us not re-signing Geno is if we draft Wilkens DT Clemson in the first.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After next year, Atkins/Dunlap/MJ are all free agents - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-15-2017, 02:24 PM