Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The issue of separation with our wide receivers
It has to begin and end with where the buck stops at the desk of one Michael Brown regardless of who is or isn't playing. He's the owner and general manager and directly responsible for every team success and failure. He's responsible for whoever is the head coach, line coach, stadium lease, and even who cleans the toilets at the stadium. Without his say so nothing happens with the team win, lose or draw.
He's responsible for whoever is snapping the ball to the QB, who runs to catch the ball when thrown and every play run. 
I don't blame the players nor the coaches because he's the one person who has the power to change all of it and has stubbornly refused to make the necessary changes over the years to bring a championship to the team and city and for the fans. 
He lives a life fit for a king and rakes in the lions share of all the profits so the fault lies squarely at his feet and nobody else.  The buck stops with Mike Brown, period. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The issue of separation with our wide receivers - grampahol - 12-29-2017, 02:55 AM