Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do we pass up drafting a QB in this years draft?
(12-28-2017, 07:32 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I'm sorry is he the only q.b that has multiple coordinates.  You Dalton apologist have gotten worse over time.  Blame the oline,  blame the #2 wr, blame the coach. In the mean time your no arm, no accuracy,  zero leadership, keeps fumbling away victories.  

My comment was speaking to some moron saying Andy was a system QB.  4 different coordinators is 4 different systems and he's always produced.  Taking my comment out of it's intended context doesn't make you look smarter.

With that said, having lived through 10-15 years without QB that could throw a pass (minus maybe Jeff Blake).  Having watched teams like Cleveland and Jacksonville and others wallow in QB hell for years.  Having made those observations, I can say without qualification that Andy is a GOOD NFL QB.  

Drafting ANY of the QBs this year will NOT fix the Bengals.  The Bengals need to fix the OL.  And if you cannot make the simple observation of OLine performance to team performance from last year to this, then you truly are blind and clueless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we pass up drafting a QB in this years draft? - Stewy - 12-29-2017, 03:29 PM