Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
w/ the 10th pick the Bengals select
(12-29-2017, 02:10 AM)Steve Wrote: S.F will pick OG Nelson, to protect the new franchise QB Jimmy G, so at # 10 we will pick the # 6th ranked guy....
Safety Derwin James fla st.
6' 3" 211 lbs athletic freak....
very, very fast....can do everything in the backfield...

rd # 2 I see us going OT
makes sense.......
you pick w/ your brain....not your heart...
no reaching down...great BANG for our buck....
rd #3 hopefully a Center...
I'd rather switch that. Have u seen the depth next year at ot? It's INSANE. I want to go ot next year. I love James, dude is my 1b target after price. can't go wrong with Smith either, but don't see price lasting to the second. If by some miracle he does price in the second followed by Isiah Wynn/Martinez ivey and jamarco Jones with the comp pick.
(12-29-2017, 03:57 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I would think if we go Defense it would be Hurst or Key. Not saying I wouldn't like the idea though. I really want Fitzpatrick from Alabama.
If u think Hurst is a first round talent for watch Hurst vs OSU. Dude isn't a good player, most overhyped player in this draft. He's a 3rd round project at best. He's this year's taco Charlton.
(12-29-2017, 01:31 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: My first round wish list:
1. Derwin James
2. Best Oline (I like Nelson, Williams and Brown)
3. Christian Wilkins
Wilkins is good, but not a game changer imo. I wanna go DT next year. U got 6 going first round but the one I love is the dt from Georgia Trenton Thompson.(assuming we won't have a top 5 pick for the top 2 DTS) dude looks like Geno Atkins pre ACL I hurt. Looks like Aaron Donald. Had 3 sacks in bowl game against tcu.
(12-29-2017, 09:00 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'd be fine if we took a speedy ball hawking Safety in the first.

Billy Price in the 2nd.

I know I'm dreaming here; but cut Williams, don't re-sign Pacman and Eifert and they should have plenty of money to actually spend on a decent FA...  whether it be O-Line or linebacker.

They don't need to replace everyone with draft picks.  The team needs some decent outside FA vets in these areas IMO.

A big NO to QB in the 1st.
I just don't see price lasting till the second. I would love to trade down and take price in the first.and with the second second round pick draft ball hawk Josh Jackson. And if Mason Rudolph falls to the second, it will be very hard to pass on him
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: w/ the 10th pick the Bengals select - Jpoore - 12-30-2017, 05:54 AM