Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Lewis got full control would you be happy ?
(01-01-2018, 05:44 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: No.

He still sat Westerman and Redmond all season until injuries forced his hand.

Same with Dennard and Jackson at CB.

At least Lawson literally forced his way onto the field by performing so insanely well in the extremely limited snaps he was given early in the year.

I'm sick and tired of veterans trumping younger, more talented players and I'm sick of this mentality that once you get a starting job you basically can't lose it. That's the only reason Bodine is still the starter at center. I guarantee you Westerman would make a better center for us.

That's a loser's and an idiot's mentality and that has nothing to do with Mike Brown.

Lewis is a bad coach who can't put the best players on the field in a position to succeed. He needs to go.

Lewis being gone will allow a new person to come in and see this roster with fresh eyes rather than the biases that come along with drafting and "developing" the players the way Lewis saw fit.

Forgot to mention the Dennard and Jackson behind Jones and Kirkpatrick decisions.  I have to give it up to Dre, though.  Mr. Inconsistency showed up big yesterday.  Worked his ass off and looked like he wanted to win more than any player on the field.

As far Lewis and the staff:  A perfect example of why this leadership needs to move on:  With a very depleted LB corps yesterday by the end of the game, the Ravens were running every play at the kid Bell from PSU.  He looked lost.  Instead of having our high-paid (and drafted) CBs play more man coverage, they kept the safeties back to "prevent a big play" and our LBs got shredded play after play.  Iloka should have been kept in to help.  Decisions like that are apparent to every pee-wee coach in the room, but not Lewis.  

If this game was on a bigger stage, and they needed to win, they likely wouldn't have got the holding call on Lafell and would have lost.  

Dying a slow death is still dying and I have seen it one too many times here.  Bring me attitude and aggression.  The players are ready for it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Lewis got full control would you be happy ? - SHRacerX - 01-01-2018, 11:42 AM