Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
I am not buying in the pharse yet, but I did see Marvin actually fought back against the reporters on a couple questions.............. I was amazed.
He fought back on questions referring to Mike Brown being cheap with insufficient NFL facilities, FA etc. Shocked
Lewis replied back with some BS stats on how the Bengals are in the top 5 of spending money of FA or whatever, but I saw actual human emotion for a second. Next Marvin came back on reporters HARD when they referred to this team being undisciplined, and he came back at them with some bs about being one of the least penalized teams in the league.... but again emotion  Shocked
Of course these "Emotional Outbursts" was followed by his usual gaggle of egotistical patronizing-wasting my time giggles...........
and also followed by his even keel strictly professional emotional levels....... but for a second I did see some fight there.

Also the news about Paul Alexander leaving after TWENTY FOUR FREAKING YEARS was the only REAL news I heard out of the Presser.
I was a happier Bengals Fan after that.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - bambino5130 - 01-04-2018, 11:55 AM