Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gleanings from the press conference transcript
(01-04-2018, 04:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well thought out Joelist. I took from it mostly the same things, especially about Lazor being the major force in changing
from that zone blocking scheme to something more aggressive. Whether it is more directional blocking or what it clearly
helped the O-line as a whole and gave them a little confidence in the run game. PA never adjusted midseason before.

This alone makes me feel good about bringing back Lazor. He was put in a tough situation and handcuffed for much of
the year. With an entire Offseason i sure hope he is given full reign and not sabotaged in the 2nd halfs by Marv.

With a good O-line coach that knows how to coach up run blocking we will be much better in Play action.

Wasn't it just in '16, during the failed attempt to make Ogbuehi into a Right Tackle, that Alexander was quoted as saying something along the lines of 'not being able to coach technique during the season, that would have to wait for the offseason'?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gleanings from the press conference transcript - SunsetBengal - 01-04-2018, 04:43 PM