Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
(01-04-2018, 07:51 PM)BMK Wrote: Sorry, but I'm not excited. I've said before and I still say this team needed to completely clean house, and bring in all new coaches, new philosophy, new culture. The Mikey and Marv show has been running the same way for 15 years...fifteen years! Think all you've been through in that time period. 

After 15 years, up until last week, the status quo of this team has been the same. Now this week, all of a sudden, everything is completely different??

When you do the same thing, the same way, for 15 years, that's pretty much who you are. The X's and O's may change a bit, but Marv's culture stays the same. 

It's going to take a little more than a couple new coaches and a fuzzy presser for me to get excited. Now, I have no choice but to just hope for the best....as usual. 

I like Marv, but I still say, if there was any team that needed to go in the proverbial 'new direction', it was the Bengals.

What's that definition of insanity again?

That's what we're saying, though, that this looks like a new direction and a new culture.

I know not to put all my eggs in one basket, but it sounds like Marvin made some demands in his contract negotiations and he knows that it's time to make it happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - BFritz21 - 01-04-2018, 07:55 PM