Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Correct Term Is "On Strike"
(01-04-2018, 07:23 PM)GodFather Wrote: So Lewis gets resigned for 2 more years...wow surprise surprise. What do you expect? People are angry and some are reaching for a reason to hang on to an impossible situation.

Quite frankly, Im on strike. What does that mean? It means I will always be a fan of the Bengals because I personally don't give a shit about any other team. BUT, since 2010 when Marvin was resigned when he really should've been shown the door I was on strike. I don't expect a thing from this team with Lewis leading and a imbecile for an owner.

This is the life of a Bengal fan and comes with the territory. Until Lewis leaves and Brown kicks the can, expect more of the same. Nothing will change. we can go 8-0 like a few years ago and implode in the end....just like a few years ago.

So do yourself a favor...go on strike. It really just makes you shake your head at the end of the day when you see the silly decision making Cincinnati makes on a day to day basis while keeping your football sanity. Just DON'T get caught in the "its different this year" cause it wont be...EVER!

This is how I feel exactly. I never once claimed that I wouldn't be a fan of the Bengals for any reason and I've called out the liars who said they would be done if Marvin came back. If you're really a FAN, you will never leave. I know because I can't help myself, I love my team. It doesn't mean I'm a fan of the management or certain players on the roster. I see the Bengals logo and yep, "I'm a fan", always will be. I was born and raised in Cincinnati. The only way I hop off the who-dey train is if we leave town (which won't happen btw so people can keep the tin foil hats on). I see Mike Brown and I go on a rant... I personally will not purchase tickets or Bengals gear until we win a playoff game. My family and my girlfriends side of her family bought me a ton of Bengals gear this Christmas....... I didn't want to be rude cause they know I'm a die hard fan, but I was just kinda bleh about it. I'll still watch games with friends and family, but Mike is not seeing a penny from me.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Correct Term Is "On Strike" - McC - 01-04-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: The Correct Term Is "On Strike" - Bengalpool - 01-05-2018, 08:31 AM