Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Correct Term Is "On Strike"
(01-04-2018, 07:23 PM)GodFather Wrote: So Lewis gets resigned for 2 more years...wow surprise surprise. What do you expect? People are angry and some are reaching for a reason to hang on to an impossible situation.

Quite frankly, Im on strike. What does that mean? It means I will always be a fan of the Bengals because I personally don't give a shit about any other team. BUT, since 2010 when Marvin was resigned when he really should've been shown the door I was on strike. I don't expect a thing from this team with Lewis leading and a imbecile for an owner.

This is the life of a Bengal fan and comes with the territory. Until Lewis leaves and Brown kicks the can, expect more of the same. Nothing will change. we can go 8-0 like a few years ago and implode in the end....just like a few years ago.

So do yourself a favor...go on strike. It really just makes you shake your head at the end of the day when you see the silly decision making Cincinnati makes on a day to day basis while keeping your football sanity. Just DON'T get caught in the "its different this year" cause it wont be...EVER!

That's probably a better way to say it than "I'm done," I agree.
Most fans don't comment on a message board for so many years, so I would consider us all pretty passionate, dedicated fans. And like you said, it's going to be nearly impossible to switch teams or give up rooting for a team altogether.
So it really does likely come down to going "on strike" until this team gives you hope again. With the re-signing of Lewis, it's hard to have that hope. He's said many good things since being given his extension, but those words could fall on deaf ears if that isn't backed up from what we see happen in March and April.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Correct Term Is "On Strike" - McC - 01-04-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: The Correct Term Is "On Strike" - ochocincos - 01-05-2018, 11:13 AM