Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A year in review - OJ Howard
(01-05-2018, 11:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: Pretty much... Sheep who believe anything ML has to say about Ross after discovering he didn't want him in the draft are delusional. "Doesn't look good in practice", hmm okay. Throws Ross under the bus, him being a rookie and all I found that pretty extreme with what he said.

KC motivated K. Hunt when his first carry opening night against NE was a fumble and look at him now (Pro Bowl). I know... 'Apples to oranges', 'two different players'. The point is, Marvin has some sort of vendetta against the kid and its hurting our offense from potentially having an explosive player like Ross. We just don't know cause.... Merv...

I was dumbfounded the kid basically got permanently sidelined after a fumble that no one could have held on to.  Been around football my entire life and Ive seen all time greats fumble balls that were knocked out just like that.  I think Ross unjustly may be the focus of Marv because of frustration during that time of the season.  Kinda like eating a good meal than getting stomach flu where you don't eat that type of food again for years because subconsciously it makes you sick. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A year in review - OJ Howard - ochocincos - 12-20-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: A year in review - OJ Howard - 3wt - 12-20-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: A year in review - OJ Howard - Yojimbo - 12-22-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: A year in review - OJ Howard - Steve - 01-04-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: A year in review - OJ Howard - Okeana - 01-05-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: A year in review - OJ Howard - Okeana - 01-05-2018, 11:34 AM
RE: A year in review - OJ Howard - Okeana - 01-05-2018, 12:54 PM