Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ?
(01-05-2018, 05:57 PM)McC Wrote: Lighten up,  Francis.

You're not really delivering anything not known by one and all. 

It is what it is with the organization.  The smart money for fans is to realize who we're talking about and quit wishing for shit that will never happen.  Lot less crabbiness that way, unless crabbiness is your thing.

Maybe we should ask Romo.

I doubt we can get Romo to scout, but certainly we could get good scouts to ask, if Mike Brown wasn't so damn cheap.  Have we became so Bengalized or Bungalized that we can say the smart money is for fans to quit wishing for things from Mike Brown that will never happen.   EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM HAS MORE SCOUTS THAN BENGALS.  This puts Bengals at huge disadvantage in scouting free agents, draft picks and scouting upcoming opponents and preparing solid game plans. THE BENGALS HAVE THE LONGEST STREAK WITHOUT A PLAY-OFF WIN IN NFL.  Very possible then fewest scouts and no play-off wins a just part of Mike Brown cheapness.   It's been said on here Marvin Lewis already said no new scouts.  Marvin accepting Mike Browns cheapness may be why Marvin stays longer than fans can comprehend.  

So in this discussion it was pointed out Marvin Lewis says there will be no new scouts.  On this I will indeed crab and complain.  Bengals remain the smallest cheapest scouting department in the NFL.  All this talk that the Bengals are committed to winning the Super Bowl is just talk.  Mike Brown continues to have the cheapest, smallest, cheapest scouting department in NFL and is not doing one thing to keep up with the other 31 NFL teams in scouting.   This is not something we have to be Bengalized or Bungalized on and accept happily.   There is nothing to be happy about that Bengals starting another off season with more Super Bowl hype is yet again coming with the same cheapness out of Mike Brown as all his non play-off win seasons. 

So the Bengals continue as THE CHEAPEST, SMALLEST scouting department in NFL as the franchise going longest WITHOUT A PLAY-OFF WIN....So there is no new Commitment To Super Bowl by Mike Brown and the continued CHEAPNESS and Commitment To Losing by Mike Brown is nothing to be happy about or accept as good little Bengalized, Bungalized Fans. ...There is not one good reason why Bengals remain dead last in scouting, and I refuse to be Happy about this cheapness to a fault.   Scouts could bring better draft picks, and better game preparation, and more wins getting more out of the money Mike Brown will spend anyway.  The other 31 teams understanding scouts in the end save you money, and not to have them is Cheapness To A Fault. 

For a day or two I believed Bengals were willing to make all changes needed to go Super Bowl. I believed. When I started this thread I believed and hoped scouts would be hired. ..Hearing that Marvin and Mike say no scouts will be hired means they ARE NOT truly making changes to go Super Bowl. There is no addition by subtraction as we remain the fewest scouts in the NFL, greatly hurting our Bengals as if fighting with one arm cut off. There is no reason for no scouts other than having the cheapest owner in NFL. To say Bengals are right means Patriots, Steelers, all Super Bowl teams are wrong. Common sense tells me Bengals with no play-off wins under Mike Brown are wrong. 31 other NFL teams have scouts to go with coaches, but not Mike Brown.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - kevin - 01-05-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - McC - 01-05-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - kevin - 01-05-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - McC - 01-05-2018, 02:34 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - kevin - 01-05-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - kevin - 01-05-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - McC - 01-05-2018, 05:57 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - kevin - 01-05-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: WILL BENGALS HIRE SCOUTS NOW ? - wcu - 01-06-2018, 07:10 AM