Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New OL coach Pollack looking for guys with a nasty streak
(01-24-2018, 12:52 PM)sandwedge Wrote: If I remember correctly, a lot teams had liked Bodine. The scouting reports were, country strong, good at the second level. This might have been a case of square peg in a round hole. 

Alot of teams like players coming out the draft that end up never panning out at the next level. Not sure what system Bodine or Ogbuehi would work in ? Maybe Pollack runs a system were the center just gets shoved back into the quarterbacks lap every play and the tackles are supposed to get ragged dolled and olay their defenders like bull fighters. Or maybe his system worked in Dallas because he had Travis Federick at center , Tryon Smith at LT along with Zack Martin at guard , Collins at RT who would have been a top ten pick if he wasn’t a suspect in his ex girlfriends murder prior to the draft, think Cooper the other guard was drafted 7th overall when he came out , so maybe his system is based off having talent and 1st round draft picks ? I wanted Alexander out much as the next guy but I’m not drinking the cool aid and believing that just because we hired a bunch of new positions coaches that it will fix all the problems with this team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New OL coach Pollack looking for guys with a nasty streak - lone bengal - 01-24-2018, 01:44 PM