Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which NFL franchises never to have won Super Bowl are closest to title breakthrough?
(02-02-2018, 10:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What’s Hue Jackson’s playoff record again??

And the Bengals have also made changes recently. Fired Zampese mid-season, replaced Paul Alexander, etc

Until the Browns find a franchise QB this is a silly debate.

Same as Merv's? Tongue

Here's the thing.....there are some good FA QBs coming up that could at least stop gap.  Cousins, Bridgewater, Keenum, Bradford are the top of the list.  I'm not sure about Brissett or Foles....there's two more potential stop gap QBs.  They may draft a homerun there too, time will tell.  I'm not pretending they're Super Bowl contenders in the next year....but with the cap space they have, a new direction in the FO, new coaches of their own, and the right moves, they could be contenders in a couple years.  They could be competitive as early as next season.  They have some good pieces, and the team never quit on Hue.  We'll see.

I have no faith in Marv and Mike......regardless of new position coaches and a couple of meh coordinators.  I do concede that the removal of Alexander was a HUGE positive move....ten years too late, but a good move nonetheless, and Zampese was a great example of poor decision making on their part.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Re: - Pat5775 - 02-01-2018, 10:37 PM