Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a look at Smith before comments on Dalton
(08-29-2015, 04:15 AM)type_stripe Wrote: Solid points. I see the elites as obvious game managers too but they have the extra umph to go beyond. But the thing I see when things go wrong on offense with the Bengals usually are associated with an increased load on Dalton. When things are running smoothly or even ok on offense Dalton is usually playing very well and is more likely to shake off a bad throw. 

San Diego seems like more of a threat to move beyond the bengals than Miami, IMO. I need to see more than one year of solid play to establish a QB has improved. I'm sure a bulk of us (me included) thought Dalton was poised for an amazing season last year coming off of his 2013 campaign. 

Absolutely with regards to the top QBs.

Dalton just isn't up to taking that extra load. Someone else has to step up, but no one does.

Tannehill has some new weapons to work with finally and I list them as a definite playoff contender. Tannehill has improved every year and Hartline was his most productive WR. If Hartline would have been our top producer at WR I guarantee you fans here would have been demanding an upgrade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take a look at Smith before comments on Dalton - BengalChris - 08-29-2015, 06:49 PM