Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Does Everyone Want A LB Early?! WASTED PICK!
(03-23-2018, 08:19 AM)Au165 Wrote: Seattle didn't when they were at their best. Jacksonville also ran a decent amount of base formation even against 3 wide sets. Seattle was interesting because they ran a lot of single high man and would drop Chancellor into the box and man up across the field. The best defenses can leave their base defense on the field in more situations, that is what makes them so hard to play against. I'm not saying they don't have sub packages, they just don't get caught as easily not having the right personnel. 

The more your base can stay on the field, the better your defense. Brady and others love situational defenses, they won't even give them time to sub in without being offside.

Yes, a lot of teams add a 3rd and sometimes 4th wide receiver, but if they do, we get time to switch up personnel if we like to match it. I see very rare situations that we have less then 2 LBers on the field with any formation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Does Everyone Want A LB Early?! WASTED PICK! - Luvnit2 - 03-24-2018, 12:45 PM