Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richie Incognito retiring - BUF now big need at LG
(04-10-2018, 01:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My guess is the Buffalo Bills go with Hernandez.   I think Isaiah Wynn is a player that fits the Cincinnati Bengals mold.  The team drafted a guard in the first round before with zeitler.  I am hoping the Bengals draft Isaiah Wynn in the first and take a center in the second round.  

The fact that Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins have not been signed two new deals worries me a bit.  I could see the Cincinnati Bengals going defensive tackle or Edge in round one.

I guess I could live with price or ragnow in round two and play Westerman at Right Guard.

This is typically how the Bengals operate though. They don't get extensions done before the draft. And they might decide to draft a player at one of these positions (or CB/TE in case of Eifert and Dennard) as insurance in case extension doesn't actually happen. Worst case is that player re-signs and there's a high draft pick as depth (e.g. how the CBs have been for the past 5 or so years).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Richie Incognito retiring - BUF now big need at LG - ochocincos - 04-10-2018, 02:43 PM