Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we pass up on Goedert at 21?
(04-20-2018, 07:51 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: OT McGlinchey
DE Davenport
TE Goedert
C Ragnow

This would be my wishlist for the first round. Take McGlinchey if he’s there. Beyond that, I would rank Danveport, Goedert and Ragnow all pretty closely. You could throw in a Guard like Hernandez too, but I’d rather get a center if we go interior line in the first.

I still think we can get one of the top 3 centers in the 2nd round. And nobody knows who Pollack and co. are targeting. I’ve heard Price, but who knows. I wouldn’t be excited about Kolton Miller, but we’ll see I guess.

I’d be happy to get a center in the first, but I would also be happy to take best player available and get one in the second. Wouldn’t want a wideout if he’s the best player either. Wouldn’t like a CB besides Josh Jackson. Of course Derwin James would be nice. Anyway, that’s just how I feel. I rank Goedert pretty highly, and I could be wrong for doing so. But I could be right too.

Hobson makes a good point about trading down if McGlinchey is gone.

We are most interested in McGlinchey and Ragnow of those guys. Brought in both for private meetings.

The Patriots, Panthers, Falcons and even Zim and the Vikes are all interested in Ragnow in the first round right now.

I respect your opinion brother and Goedert is my favorite TE in this Draft but only after we get our Center named Ragnow lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do we pass up on Goedert at 21? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2018, 08:00 PM