Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Bengals Don't Get Stupid In Early Rounds
(04-23-2018, 02:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just want us to get one of the top 3 Centers early so i can enjoy this Draft, we wait around
till the 3rd and i will be stressing.

And yes the Bengals would be stupid to do so. If they do not Draft one of the top 3 at 21 they
need to trade up in the 2nd for one. I think the smartest thing to do is take Pollack's top player
at the top area of need at 21. Do not get cute as others have said.

Agree,

If McGlinchey falls to 21, and I seriously doubt it, I'm not gonna kick the table over if they take him. That's reserved for taking a CB or WR.

But rolling the dice on waiting to 46 to take a center is very risky in my opinion. I'd bet Ragnow goes in the later first round and I wouldn't be at all shocked if another one of the top three centers go very early in the 2nd. Then we're gonna be on pins and needles waiting 8 more picks or whatever ?

We need to quit playing around with center and get a real one bad ! We need a plug and play center, not some project. Trade up in the 2nd and get one !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hope Bengals Don't Get Stupid In Early Rounds - bengalfan74 - 04-23-2018, 03:15 PM