Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
I would have to give it a B-. That being said, the Bengals got some good value picks and addressed a couple of needs. I graded a bit low as some of the picks need to be "coached up" to have an impact. I like this draft, although it was not "sexy."  The Billy Price selection was spot on. The Bengals addressed the number one need with the best center available. Reason to be excited about Billy Price? Price moved over from his three-year stint at guard to the very important center position, and the offense did not skip a beat. Urban Meyer is borderline obsessed with having an elite center and all Price did was win the Rimington Trophy during his one and only season at the position.

Not that I wish injury to any person but, if Price had not partially torn his pec, the Bengals would never have had a shot at drafting him. Considering Ragnow was gone by the time the Bengals picked consider the situation they would have been. My only concern, please don't rush him back too early from his surgery.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - Chezaugie - 04-28-2018, 07:35 PM