Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(05-02-2018, 03:17 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: I think the biggest question, or at least the most important in regard to the O-line is if Cordy Glenn can stay healthy and productive. If for whatever reason he falls, we're stuck with last years line, with only a center position upgrade to show for it. We lost the only decent tackle from last year in Andre Smith, not that we should have kept him, but that would put everything on the shoulders of Pollack and developing guards. 

The best thing that could possibly happen to this team would be for Pollack to be able to utilize and develop Fisher and Og.   Neither of these guys are the type that can take a bull rush.   Alexander's schemes frequently had them taking a step back in the run game and pivoting. Hopefully Pollack will see the folly of this and have them be more aggressive and attacking, which plays to their strengths, speed and agility.   This alone will be the biggest change to our offense.  

If these two don't work out it was a wasted draft and really set this team back.  Given you have to spend picks to replace them.  We already had to give up a top tier player by trading back because we had to fill a need getting Glenn.  If he doesn't work out it just compounds the issue even more.   Thank God Alexander is gone.  He was killing us for years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - yang - 05-02-2018, 10:07 AM