Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(05-02-2018, 01:54 PM)redwood Wrote: We HAVE  Ced Og, Westerman, Redmond, Fisher, Hopkins, Hart. We have a new line coach (hopefully a lot better)  if 2 of those 6 guys DO step up... WINNER!   You can't be drafting guys, failing to develop than then repeating that. It  is what BAD franchises do.

I HOPE/assume   the Coach looks at Ced Og in OTHER roles. Yeah.. he failed at LT, but we have another OC and another O-line Coach. Guys had a healthy offseason to be ready.  Even if Ced is just a backup... I'll be okay if 2 other guys step up.

As for the REST......We DID get depth overall.  We got SOME guys who showed some real abilities, did SOMETHING well.   The Low picks and UFA's all had SOME upside.

Great reminder to us many times the answer is on the roster, some guys just need time to get stronger, get experience and develop. Others may respond to different coaching techniques and we have a new OL coach and really new OC.

I am hoping those bad (no human being deserves ti be referred to as garbage) players become good players in 2018.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - Luvnit2 - 05-02-2018, 02:00 PM