Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong!
(05-13-2018, 02:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hey, maybe if we ask the man so often credited with being the purveyor of cheap, the one whose papa the stadium is  named after if he'll pay for all of us to get together someday on the 50 yardline on the B.. You don't know until you ask. I'm not suggesting that this is in any way going to come to fruition, but it would be kind of cool if it did and would go a long way to rehabilitating his image as the worst team owner in all of sport.. 
Dear M, will you pay for transportation and accommodations for every member of the Bengals board in exchange for us not saying you're the worst team owner ever? 
Sincerely, 
Some insane fan of the team  

I'm thinking that we'll want to stop referring to him as "Mikey".   And I'm pretty sure many of us have already said "You're the worst team owner ever".   And who coined that first, us or Paul Daugherty?

Or we'll need to wait to ask Katie.   But then we might want to stop referring to her father as "Mikey"

Or we'll have to pay to reserve the space at the "B".   There might be a "B" license involved...

If we pay for it we can probably pay the Bengals to let us reserve the "B" for "The Message Board at 50".

Of course most of us will be dead.

I wonder.  Will our children say, "He used to be called 'Mikey' back in the day"?

Or will the Message Board die out with the current generation? Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong! - 3wt - 05-16-2018, 12:21 PM