Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate My Third Team
(09-04-2015, 07:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Solid overall but not sold on Yeldon, is he just another Alabama RB or will he actually do something early on in his career plus he is on the Jaguars. Also last I saw it was reported that Gerhart would receive the goal line carries. Doug Martin has been getting hyped up a bit all offseason so he may end up just as good as Yeldon.

WR's are killer though and Brees always seems to put up his numbers but his TD total could take a bit of a hit with Graham gone.

Also Cameron seems to be rated in the draftable rounds while Rudolph isn't, I'd atleast try and package him and maybe a WR or 2 for another competent RB. Right now your WR depth is great while RB is lacking so if your just gonna drop Cameron why not try and flip him and a bench WR for an upside RB being drafted later?

Last I saw, Yeldon would be getting the goal-line carries, so that sucks if he isn't.  You're right, though, because Alabama backs do tend to suck in the NFL.  

I seriously think I got a major steal in Martin since everyone has been down on him because he's been injury plagued the last few years.  Watching him in the preseason makes you feel like he's back to the explosive form he was in a few years back.

In Arizona, Tyran Mathieu is saying that John Brown is looking good, so I'm excited there, especially since he's #2 at both receiver spots.

I agree about trading a WR/TE because I'm definitely stacked there.

Room to improve, but definitely should be able to compete for a title, right?  With a bit of work, we could look very good.

Appreciate the advice, brother!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rate My Third Team - BFritz21 - 09-04-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Rate My Third Team - BobJones4980 - 09-04-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Rate My Third Team - BFritz21 - 09-04-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Rate My Third Team - BobJones4980 - 09-04-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Rate My Third Team - Shake n Blake - 09-05-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Rate My Third Team - BFritz21 - 09-05-2015, 03:46 AM