Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-08-2015, 03:28 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Dude thank you so much for tearing these Dalton excusers apart. Of course Cam Newton is better than Andy Dalton! If you can't see why then you must watch football with goggles on that makes you see things about Andy in a better light. 

As far as AJM taking over, sure its just a slight by the media at Dalton but it shows that people are growing increasingly tired of the letdowns. He does have a contract where he is betting on himself but, you must realize that is true only if the GM and Coach are willing to move on from him. With AJM nipping at his toes Dalton is under pressure this season to perform. I don't know about you but if I were a betting man, I wouldn't want to bet on Dalton under any kind of pressure at all.

In all fairness, I'm not sure how much Andy Dalton you have actually watched. Your name is BayouBengal with a picture of AJM. Cam Newton and Andy Dalton are about equal to be honest. You must be wearing the "oh he is big and fast" glasses, making Cam look good, because he isn't the bees knees either.

2014 Cam Newton  - 58.5% completion, 3,127 yards, 18TDs and 12INTS.. a 82.1 rating
2014 Andy Dalton - 64.2% completion, 3,398 yards, 19TDS, and 17INTS... 83.5 rating.

To say these guys are anything but similar is stupid, so how is Cam head and shoulders above Dalton? Was that mysterious offseason car wreck with Cam the difference? His pouty face on the sideline really gets you going?

P.S. cam "elevated" his team to a 7-8-1 record in the worst divison in football..........
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - GreenCornBengal - 09-08-2015, 04:12 PM