Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds?
(08-28-2018, 12:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He won't get all the goal line work when Ingram gets back, and Peyton has said that he doesn't want to wear him down, but he'd be the #1 back in fantasy if he got goal line work.  He's a great back and receiver and I just think that his upside is too much to pass up, especially since it's PPR.

I'm hoping Hunt is there when it comes back around because he led the league in rushing yards as a rookie and was 8th in receiving yards.

If he's there, it's a gift from God.

A back and receiver from the same team usually is a bad idea, but I think that these two could be ok on my team.

Allen had a solid final five games last season, but only found the endzone once over that stretch, and it was in week 17, so do you really trust him?  

Plus, Rivers is 36, so same problem that Brees has getting older.

I think I'd rather have Michael Thomas.

I’d go Thomas over Allen as well.

Kamara will have it all to himself for the first 4 weeks. I have him in a couple leagues. If he goes absolutely bananas in one of those 1-4 weeks I’m gonna try to flip him at a premium.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds? - StoneTheCrow - 08-28-2018, 01:07 PM