Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Geno And Dunlap Signed, Will We Go For O-Line FAs?
(08-28-2018, 07:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They just spent a lot of money.  I wouldn't expect any "nice surprises" coming to the OL, any time soon..  Now, that's not to say that if a reliable vet were willing to sign for a very modest contract, that they wouldn't at least try to get some help.  

But realistically, who the hell are we to demand more?  We've seen more out of the Bengals ordinary moves this offseason, than we have in 30 years.  They've made a significant financial investment in Glenn, Brown, Geno, and Carlos.  Made concessions to recover some of that by cutting Adam Jones, Brandon Lafell, and George Iloka.  The only place I see left to gain some cash, without a lot of dead money, would be to part ways with Michael Johnson.  Is the team ready to do that?  I know that plenty of fans on this board think he's still an asset to the team. (I think his time has passed)

I've read that the two deals signed today are bad news for Johnson and maybe Ryan Hewitt.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Geno And Dunlap Signed, Will We Go For O-Line FAs? - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-28-2018, 08:00 PM