Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-08-2015, 11:35 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Lafell isnt better than sanu....put sanu woth TB and look what will happen. Same with Hawkins. You put Lafell with the Brownsand the same happens. You're talking about a player going and playing with the best qb and coach of all times...and you keep comparing olsen to wrs...its irrelevant. Olsen isnt a top 5 te in the league. Hes good but he's not some god send like you are suggesting. Dalton has clearly had more talented skill players during his tenure that Cam has...simple as that. Has any of Cams #2 wrs put up 10 tds? Dalton has always had a plethora of talent and cam has always lacked weapons. Its not just me sayin it....not that i follow the national media and everythingthey say but theyve said it every year as well as its very simple to see. Cam has always lacked weapons.

Haha! Just keep thinking Lafell isn't better than Sanu or Hawkins. Every year other than Lafells rookie year is better than almost any year of those two. How is comparing Olsen to a WR irrelevent? He's he's averaged almost 900 yards a season the last 3 years. I would rather have Olsen than any receiver on the Bengals other than Green. I would say he is a top 5 TE too. I guess that's just how much you know about other teams players... not a lot if any. And about "has Cam ever had any #2 WR put up 10 TD"... well Cam doesn't throw enough TDs to do that. It's not the WRs fault that Cam only averages 20 TDs a year.

Next time you respond try and use facts to backup your opinions, because every time you post it's only opinions backed up by nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - Brownshoe - 09-09-2015, 06:47 AM