Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals offense has some nice weapons
(09-10-2015, 03:01 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Randal Cobb(had almost 1300 yards and 13 TD last season), Adams, James Jones , and Lacy is very comparable to our weapons.
Evans, and Jackson are both great receivers (both had 1000 yard seasons last year). Doug Martin had a 1450 yards 11 TD season not too long ago.
DeSawn Jackson (averaged 1250 yards the last two seasons), and Pierre Garcon (had a 1300 yard season in 2013) are both great receivers. Alford Morris had a 1600 rushing 13 TD season not too long ago.
Dez Bryant and Witten are better than our receivers and Terrance Williams shows as much potential as Jones. They will have the OL to be able to have any RB do well.
Alshon Jefferys, Eddie Royal, Bennett, Forte is just as good as what we have if not better. Plus White will be playing this year.

Maybe you should do some research on other teams. Or maybe you should actually look at what our players have done.

You seem to think that I've stated the Bengals have the best talent. I thought it would make a good discussion to compare to others and if anyone has better and what do they have.

Of course, when one wants to protect AD's image so that when he fails there can be something, anything to deflect the blame away from Dalton, then I understand what you are saying.

So, you would trade Green, Jones, Sanu and Hill for Garcon, Morris and Jackson? Or Green, Jones, Sanu and Hill for Evans, Jackson and Martin? I doubt it. I can't even name the #3 receivers from those teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense has some nice weapons - BengalChris - 09-10-2015, 04:56 AM