Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good?
(09-26-2018, 04:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: The problem is.....you have to throw his way every so often to keep the defenses honest and not just ignore him.  He had a dime go right through his hands Sunday that would have been a huge gain....if not a TD.  Then you have the other plays.  I agree with what you say about us not needing him to be a stud every week, but we need some sort of production out of him at some point....and some consistency when his number IS called.

And if Ross develops in to HALF of what Tyreek Hill is for the Chiefs (that is who I envisioned and that is who I saw at U-DUB), on the opposite side of AJ Green, with Boyd in the slot, and Eifert at TE, this would easily be a top 5 offense.  

The mere potential there is why they can't give up on him.  He is going to make a couple big plays against Atlanta.  I feel it.  I wanted it for Carolina, but I even said in a previous thread that it would be Atlanta.  Hope I'm right. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good? - SHRacerX - 09-27-2018, 07:11 AM